An understanding of the right message structure & the key elements of an effective message.
Clarity as to what is meant by a message that grabs a person's attention & actions you can take to craft that perfect message.
Understanding how telling a story or using other creative methods helps you connect with your ideal client resulting in them wanting to engage in a conversation.
Confidence with your voice & how you deliver your message enabling your to feel comfortable when talking with presenting your message.
- What Message Grabs Their Attention? Overview FREE PREVIEW
- Course Organization
- Before you begin
- Craft Your Message Workbook
- Overview FREE PREVIEW
- A Message is...
- Before You Begin
- Start Crafting the Message
- Continue with the Message
- Craft Your Message Quiz
- More Time? Expand It! Workbook
- Add to the 30 Seconds
- What Do You Like? Dislike?
- Be Creative!
- Add an Offer
- Time to Write
- Expand with Creativity Quiz
- Deliver with Perfection Workbook
- Your Own Voice
- Practice Makes Perfect Workbook
- Practice, Practice, & Practice
- The Practice Checklist FREE PREVIEW
- Rules of the Road
- Message Next Steps
- Completion Survey
Eighteen (18) videos help you craft, practice, and deliver a perfect grabbing message. Four workbooks with examples plus additional templates and other supporting articles help you accelerate your progress.
Life-time access to the course material provided enabling you to periodically refresh your knowledge and skills.
Core Self Study
Clarify your What - Your Focus - and ensure your Who - Your Ideal Client with the help of a grabbing brand message. Two self study courses are bundled together: Focus Is Your Magic-Whom Do You Serve.
Whom Do You Serve? Self Study
Paint a picture of Your Ideal Client and determine if you can find them. Once found, validate they desire and demand what you have to offer. Take the course by itself or as part of the Core Bundle-the Who, Why, and What for your business.
The Most Important Meeting: Discovery Self Study!
Self Study The objective is to help you frame and conduct one of the most important meetings you will ever have with a prospective client-Your Discovery Meeting.
How long does it take to complete the course?
This is a tough question to respond to because so much depends on you. Videos are under 15 minutes with most between 2 and 7 minutes. Modules (or chapters) are focused on one specific topic and designed to be completed within one seating. Videos in each module (or chapter) are less than 60 minutes in total. However, it takes time to listen to the videos and walk through the exercises in the workbooks. I recommend setting aside 1 to 3 hours for major modules (or chapters). Some people take 30 minutes to complete the associated exercises while other people take 60 minutes or more to complete them.
What is the difference between the group discussion and the self-study course?
1) The group discussions enable the attendees to not only ask questions but attendees are able to review their exercise answers with the group and obtain feedback. The self-study course does not provide for any type of feedback. 2) It is common for me to add material that is not included in the self-study course based on the group questions. This material is normally not added to the self-study course. 3) Group discussions are recorded and related material posted for later review by that particular group.
I feel I need more support than the course provides. Is it possible to obtain one-on-one assistance?
Yes. One-on-one assistance is available. Contact me directly so that we can discuss your needs and determine next steps.