A Four-Hour Interactive Business Consulting Workshop
One day you woke up and realized you were a consultant moving from one engagement to another. You shake your head, ask yourself how did this happen, and realize it is time to become serious about being your own boss.
As you sit at your desk, you look around the room realizing you’re simply going through the motions. You’re bored and wonder what it would take to start your own consulting business.
You’ve been laid off for the third time in five years. You’ve had enough and decide it is time to start your own business but you’re not sure where to start.
Do any of the scenarios sound like YOU?
This four-hour interactive workshop is for the person who
- has decided on consulting but has no idea as to where to start
- suddenly realizes they are a consultant, or
- is debating if consulting is a career path to pursue.
What is included:
- Overview of Business Consulting
- Assessing Yourself
- Determining your Focus and Ideal Client
- Defining your Differentiator, Your Point of View
- Identifying actions to get clients
- Determining fees and writing proposals
- Sustaining your business
Walk away with:
- Actions you can immediately implement
- Handouts (workbooks and templates) to help you get started
- Consultant’s Blueprint format to help create your own plan
- New connections to share your experiences
- AND access to a replay of the workshop
You must be present to receive access to the replay.